By rejuvejuice Admin
By rejuvejuice Admin
Self-healing refers to doing things that will cause your internal system to function better and heal faster and thoroughly. The body is a self-healing mechanism which can be able to heal itself and bring back functioning properly and balance. It is a process that is directed and motivated by an individual and guided by their instinct where one learns that they don’t have to rely on medication at all times but they learn to create physical and mental relaxation and balance. When these are combined with meditation, self-hypnosis, guided imagery and prayer, they become important tools for keeping well.
Self-healing is not a one-time thing, rather it is a journey that one takes on a daily basis so as to achieve their desired results and make changes in their physical, mental, and spiritual life. The value of self-healing lies in the ability that it can be tailored according to an individual’s experience and requirements. It involves tuning into the true needs of your body, mind, spirit and soul, behave wisely and making wise choices about your life, for example, exercising the right way, eating the right way and sleeping right. The absence of faith and disorders of the spirit can be self-healed.
During the self-healing time, one focuses on harmony, peace, love, beauty and other similar experiences and with deep relaxation and meditation, this will help eliminate distractions. You accept yourself exactly as you are and accept the world just as it is at that moment and instead, fill your mind with things that you are grateful for in your life, giving thanks and feeling gratitude in your body. You visualize your body, healing it, becoming more functional and whole and then you become happy, well and healthy.
The self-healing process becomes more strong and steady if you practice more and use your positive intention or energy to hear your inner voice. There are forces that exist and energy that is created to affect self-healing and it aims to give our physical, emotional and spiritual existence.
Seven essential self-healing are:
Knowledge- know your body, the role of your beliefs and emotion plays in the functioning of your body and ways that you can use to bring greater health and wellness of your being.
Self-awareness- be aware of your body, thought patterns, emotions and spiritual dimensions.
Self-love- have the ability to receive and care for yourself with kindness.
Motivation- has a strong desire to have a greater wellbeing and health so as to be motivated by which action to take.
Courage- has the courage to move out of your comfort zone and experiences of being a changed individual
Self-authority- being responsible for the decisions that you make regarding self-care instead relying solely on the opinion of others.
Self-care- choosing to take the practical steps to self-healing is important and with the above, you are assured to do it in an effective consistent way.
Now that you know that you have the power to help your body to heal, you need to focus so as to access your self-healing potential and accelerate your healing process. Some of the things that you need to focus on includes:
Find a reason why you need to heal and focus on the stuff that makes life worth living and the more reasons you have the better. Forgive the wrongs and hurts of the past that are holding your body hostage hence have a negative impact on your health.
Forgiveness is about letting go of beliefs and emotions that make you sick and when you have done this you will be able to focus on new positive thoughts.
Focus on healing rather than on the disease and know that your body can heal you from diseases hence returning to good health. Your body follows your mind and your thoughts and feelings feed your body and tell it how it should act so your mind should be focusing on health.
Give specific orders to your mind and body on what you want it to do such as tell the body to create an inner peace when you have emotional challenges.
You need to see the disease as an opportunity to grow and learn. Your body will be giving different messages through the symptoms so you get to find a way to heal these conflicts and emotions so that your mind and body focus on self-healing.
Never give up on trust and hope that your body will heal itself and surround yourself with positive thoughts, people a health-affirming messaged. Avoid buying into negative statistics and thoughts.
Relaxation exercises and meditation need to be sued daily for self-healing and treatment. Relaxing the mind and body activates the immune system and doing it for at least 30 minutes a day will make a great difference. Breathing exercises are a way of relaxing and breathing is used to lower blood pressure, improve blood and oxygen circulation, increase energy and beat anxiety disorders.
Self-healing goes hand in hand with proper nutritional and sufficient rest. Listen to your body needs and honor them and this will increase the ability of the body to receive love, care, healing, nurturing, support and care hence opening up to emotional physical and spiritual healing.
Feed your body with harmony, joy, and laughter as they have enormous healing benefits. Say yes to health, yes to greater joy living within you and yes to the magic of healing powers.
It is crucial for one to be able to reach out and receive help for healing.
Develop and exercise the ability to self-heal and this will bring a more lasting and significant change.
By rejuvejuice Admin
Adopting the Raw Food Mindset
Raw foods are a clean way of living. Everything you ingest is in its natural form. The meals are eaten fresh, dried or dehydrated. Exploring this kind of living can pose its own challenges however it can be an otherwise rewarding undertaking to your mind, body, and soul.
The raw food diet is in a nutshell, a complete lifestyle change and it takes an adjustment to a specific mindset. You are probably at a point in your life where you know that something has got to give. You might be struggling with your weight, fitness level or maybe, you have made a resolution to go green for a cleaner, healthier way of living, but something seems to hold you back.
I recently read a fascinating book called the Gorilla mindset. Basically, this book gives you an insight into some practical steps that you can take to adopt a system (of living e.g.), coupled with a specific mindset and habit. This can help you change the way you feel, think and live your life. You become more focused because your thinking is clear. You will have a deeper understanding of what needs to change in your life and what steps you need to take to accomplish your goals.
When I think about animals and their animalistic environment, I imagine how free and inhibited they are. Living a life with no boundaries, nothing holds them back and they literally dominate their entire existence and their way of life.
Raw Food Mindset:
Rome wasn’t built in a day and so is adjusting to a new way of living. Your mind and body is used to particular tastes and smells of cooked food. It will take time for your body to adjust without the taste of oil, sugar, salt and even spices.
This is a gradual process. Remember that you are liberating yourself from an old lifestyle into a new one. Think of the health benefits of the raw food diet as your ultimate motivator:
• Start by having a selection of raw vegetables or fruits with your meals: For breakfast, try some raw oats in natural yogurt, berries and a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice – This meal is jam-packed with fiber, protein, antioxidants and vitamins.
Try a whole-meal, tomato, beetroot, spinach sandwich with a banana. Beetroot and Spinach are superfoods! For a snack, try a handful of raw nuts or dried fruits. Remember to stay hydrated at all times. Water is your friend. Almond or rice milk can be an acquired taste but, they are packed with essential nutrients.
Benefits of The Raw Food Mindset and Living:
1. You will experience an increased level of energy throughout your day because of you 're eating foods that are extremely high in vitamins, minerals, and good fats.
2. Say goodbye to the doctor's office because your health will improve and you will reduce the chances of getting diseases such as diabetes or cancer.
3. Because raw foods don’t have saturated fats, you will notice an improved appearance on your skin, your weight, and your digestion.
By rejuvejuice Admin
Living Green: Benefits of a Vegan Organic Raw Food Diet
In my quest to find and research the many forms of diets available, I came across the Vegan Organic Raw Food diet. Granted, that the other types of diets may work for many. However, if you are looking for a clean and healthy ways of eating, this is the way to go because it is an all plant-based diet with no traces of animal products even eggs or dairy.
There is no cooking involved and all foods are eaten raw, fresh, fermented or dehydrated. We all know or have experienced being unhealthy and in this day and age, we are looking to improve our lives in more ways than one. We make resolutions to make certain changes, some that are achievable, others a tad unrealistic. When it comes to diets, they can be challenging to stick to because most of them dictate that you go without your normal day-to-day meals for a set period.
Making the Switch to Raw Food
The difference with the vegan organic diet is that it can be a lifestyle. What you eat from this day henceforth will have tremendous health benefits because you will only consume foods in their natural state, unrefined and fresh fruits and vegetables. There are challenges that come with learning how to eat and adjust to the raw food diet 100%. It takes time, discipline and patience.
You can start with:
• Slowly increasing the number of raw meals in your diet every day.
• Have an option of an assortment of vegetable or fruit smoothies for breakfast. Breaking that fast helps with continuity and flow throughout the day.
• Raw salads are now your friend. Make it fun by using leafy greens and mixing it up with sweet fruits such as an apple or tomatoes.
Benefits of going raw
Our taste buds have been exposed to the taste of salt, sugar, spices and the taste and smell of the regular cooked meals. However, the health benefits that come with the raw diet is a lifetime of optimum health and longevity. It’s an easy trade-off from toxicity to clean living.
Here are more reasons why to try it:
• You are not missing out on any essential minerals and nutrients in this diet because they not only have sustainable amounts of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, they are the best way to keep an optimum body weight and you will rarely suffer any chronic or short-term illnesses.
• Your body will start to cleanse itself naturally because it has fewer toxins to eliminate.
• The vegan raw food diet means that you will not suffer constipation. The body is able to digest and eliminate the waste matter in just a few hours, unlike any other diet that takes 2 – 3 days.
• There is no bloating and certainly no unpleasant smelling stool or gas. This means that you have a happy and clean colon.
• Heating or cooking food makes them lose hundreds of vital nutrients, they are damaged and lost leaving behind empty calories.
Make the switch today.
By rejuvejuice Admin
Best way to cleanse and stay fit.
1) Plan ahead – try to plan the juice cleanse on a light schedule day(s) as possible! Your body (specifically energy levels…and maybe even your friends) will thank you for that extra little step of planning.
2) Drink lots of water – I know, this cleanse is already fully liquid so why am I suggesting more liquid?! I found that drinking water throughout the day helped rebalance my taste buds. When I had more water the second day, the juices went down much easier.
3) Herbal teas – it’s important to stay warm during a cleanse (especially since the winter weather has now finally hit!). There’s nothing like a warm enveloping hug from a hot cup of tea! Herbal teas that aid the detox are great mid-day additions during the cleanse.
4) Mindfulness – there have been a plethora of reviews about juice cleanses listing various reactions people have such as light headedness, moodiness, fatigue, and weakness. If you haven’t done a cleanse before, I would advise you to listen to your body and make the necessary adjustments to your routine to ensure that you have a successful cleanse!
5) Post-Cleanse - slow and steady wins the race – keep listening to your body because after a couple of days of cleansing, going back to a regular solid diet could give a little shock to your body. Keeping on a mostly plant-based, whole food diet is a good segway out of the cleanse.